22 September 2009

OUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION!

Mommie's Lil Peanut will be closed between September 24th and 31st. My family and I are taking a vacation to Walt Disney World! This will be both my daughter and my husband's first time at the parks!
I can't wait- I love Mickey Mouse and I LOVE to go to Disney. :)

This is our first real family vacation and also the first time I am actually taking time off from working. I am all caught up on customs and all in-stock items sold to date have been shipped to their new homes.

I will be missing a stocking on both Bitty Fluff Congo AND A La Mode Congo this week, but I invite you all to visit the shops and check out all the great items my other vendors have posted for you!
Bitty Fluff Congo is stocking at NOON on Friday, September 25th, and A La Mode Congo is stocking at 8pm EST on Thursday, September 24th!

I am also sad to report that our new congo, Nectar, is closing, just a brief time after we opened, but I encourage you to visit the shop and see what our vendors still have posted before the end of the month! Most of these fine vendors are moving to Main Street Congo for the coming months. At this time, I will not be able to make the move with them, but I hope to make some adjustments in my schedule to participate as a vendor there after the new year.

Anyhow, that's what is going on HERE! Go check out the great stuff offered between these wonderful congos and I look forward to working again after the 1st of October!
See you soon!

No comments: