18 May 2009

FINALLY, I'M BACK!

I am finally back on my blog and promise to actually keep up with it better this time! I am pretty busy right now with lots of goodies coming off my sewing table. I'll finally be posting custom item updates and photos HERE for easy reference and to help bring together a sort of "blog-folio" of my work!
Some of the customs I am currently working on will be listed on the sidebar and I will update when I can where we are in the transaction. This way, if you're on my list and are curious what I am up to, all you have to do is come check here!

I have so many great new things I want to show everyone and sadly so many things I missed sharing with everyone all this time, but I hope to make up for that soon!

Thanks for stopping by and if you don't know who I am or what my products are all about, PLEASE come check out my handmade items at www.mommieslilpeanut.com! It is a HyenaCart store, if you are familiar with the site, and I am also a proud vendor at two awesome Congos that are linked to from my store- Bitty Fluff Congo and A La Mode Congo. Go check them out; you WON'T be disappointed!

No comments: