03 July 2009

Lil Mommie Diaper Bag Set!

I always love to see little things like this that help children imitate their grown-ups! I know my daughter LOVES to do every single thing that I do. She even has to have a purse that looks just like mine. So I was really excited to come up with this cute Lil Mommie Diaper Bag Set! It features the ever-adorable Strawberry Shortcake and is just the right size for a toddler/small child to baby her little dolls, including 2 mini cloth wipes and a mini burp cloth both backed with Bamboo Terry, a mini blanket backed with soft Cuddle Plush Minky, a roll up mini changing pad, and a generously sized mini tote bag to carry it all and more!
It is available for purchase on A La Mode Congo at http://hyenacart.com/alamode under my vendor header "Mommie's Lil Peanut" for anyone that might be interested in it!

No comments: